rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

How Do I Get Asian Girls Sexual?? Stuck!!

Quote: (09-06-2012 04:36 PM)obla Wrote:  

!!! PLEASE READ -- ANOTHER FAILED ATTEMPT -- PLEASE READ !!!

i met a jap 6 months ago.. she was here for a short period of time. while she was here, she mentioned she had a boyfriend. but this didnt stop me from trying to make my moves. i tried kissing her, but she wouldnt let me. she left for japan.

6 months later, she returns. and we met up last nite. i took her to my house. i dimmed the lights, turned the tv and we chatted. we talk about dirty words in japanese like, pussy, dick, fuck, etc. and i'm thinking this could be turning both of us on. after chatting more, she mentions her boyfriend. and i'm like, what the fuck?! but i ignore this and i keep chatting.

she then went to the bathroom. when she came out she said it was getting too late and had to go home. i suggested that she sleep over cuz it too late. but she left anyway.

so, i know i did little kino escalation.. but deep down, i felt that kinoing wouldnt feel right to her.. what i dont undwerstand is, why the hell is she with me instead of with her boyfriend?? i dont get this!! but i promise all of you that next time, i'm going to kino.. i dont give a fuck if she protests, i'm gonna do it!

Yeah, that can be frustrating, but just shrug it off and move on.

Could be she wanted to mess around, but had second thoughts due to guilt about cheating on her boyfriend.

Then again, some girls like to mess around by flirting and talking dirty with other guys when they're in a relationship, but they think it doesn't count as long as they don't kiss or sleep with you.

As always just keep going. You'll hit it eventually.

However, I would recommend going after local residents as opposed to touriststs so you can build a local harem. If your turn out rate is so low, you might want to collect a few regulars so you can always have a rotation to fall back on when you hit these massive cold streaks again.

Messages In This Thread