rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to throw my first house party

I want to throw my first house party

I threw a lot of house parties in my life and let me say this outside of college its a 50/50 proposition at best that it will be worth it. In a city it would probably be better to invite the girls and guys you want to hang out to a pre-game to your house. Make sure you have some decent music, some mike's hard lemonades and beers ( or their equivalents) and a variety of liquors. Then after and hour or two lead the group to a good bar where you can continue the night.

The point of the alcohol is later you can invite a few of the friends (with one of them being the girl you want to bag) back to your house and they will come willingly cause they will know you still have good alcohol. From there just spend time closing the deal with the girl you like (or just want to fuck). The other perk of a pregame is you will likely avoid all the worse drunken behavior since the plan is to get nice and then go to the bar.

Lastly don't even do this unless you can afford a noise ticket cause that is a real risk when doing this. Its sort of expensive overall but its a fun way to occasionally celebrate.

Messages In This Thread