rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

I want to throw my first house party

I want to throw my first house party

I've never been to a house party that hasn't ended up incredibly lame or a huge disaster.

Off the top of my head I'll just rattle off a couple things that have happened at house parties that either I've been at or one of my close friends has attended.

Girls getting into drunken brawls.

Dude drunk driving and running over other dude.

Dude jumping out of window and dying (this one happened at a frat party my friend went to).

Dude falling off a cliff (he lived). When this happened it actually wasn't a drinking party, but it still scared the shit out of everyone.

Stuff getting stolen.

Someone doing super illegal drugs and doing them in the open.

People throwing up or shitting on the floor.

Gay ass dudes showing up and slashing peoples tires.

Dude whacking off on furniture (as in jizzing onto a sofa or something). This happened at a party I went to, but (thank god) I didn't see it happen.

Girl fucking on her period, this leaves a disgusting smell and ruins whatever object she was banging on.

If your going to have a house party keep it reasonably sized and run a tight ship. Otherwise you'll have a shit ton of problems.

Messages In This Thread