rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Giving up

Giving up

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:14 AM)dog24 Wrote:  

But what if i was your best friend... or brother? Would you try to make me realize that i could have a better love life?
Yeah sure it makes it easier but at what cost, isn't that a bit hypocrite... We complain about society yet we do nothing to change it?
We are taking advantage of a society that is flawed, we take advantage of the female hypergamy, act alpha get notches.
Its not about me, im making ton of progress, im just sayin, what if we can change culture, if we gradually could go back to a time where thin and femenine women is the norm.
Its very stressing calling out bitches all the time, thats why im asking do you think is worth it?

Taking advantage of female hypergamy? Maybe. But don't forget, women take advantage of nice guys, and while we only get pussy, they get money and attention from lots of beta nice guys. You're maybe making ton of progress, but your skin is not tough yet. Otherwise women bitching would not affect you at all. Over time, it will stop bothering you.

Edit: about trying to make you realize, I wouldn't. Why? Because actions speak for themselves, and once they see the awesome results they will start asking you how and then you can teach them if you want.

Check out my thread Essential android tools for modern players and alphas to find out how to make your android phone your wingman, or click here and scroll down if you only need to root it.

Want sound that puts iPods and iPhones to shame? I got you covered!

Messages In This Thread