rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

If you had to choose Obama or Romney

If you had to choose Obama or Romney

Obama, easy. First president to actually put anything into renewable energy. Plus, after seeing his speech at the RNC-I was more than willing to give Romney a chance to vote for him but after that speech...hell no. Its more of the same old pandering to the baby boomer ideal of American greatness and that Americans should never have to sacrifice anything anymore (plus apparently there was a SEVERE lacking of minorities at the RNC).

Look, I hate how the economy has been going too, and have been looking for work in DC for over 7 months while waiting tables for like 8-10$ an hour (with my BA...yes yes I know)-but I can't stand it how people can think that this country won't have to go through a pain period in order to get over all the terrible politics and shit we've done for the past decade. More so, that in that speech he was talking about how the Republicans and what not have given Obama the chance to do well-when they've been against him from the start and hell even the Majority Whip (I believe, I know McConnell said it) said that they would do all they could to make him a one term president. Thats not even to mention that these f*ckers have had complete control of the house for two years now and keep voting on dumb shit like the contraception crap, and do hearings on the radicalization of Islam in the US. The only active thing they've done towards jobs is that start up bill, and not SHIT else. Not to mention the taxes thing, when taxes on the rich have been the lowest they've ever been in a long time (and I will state that I don't believe the rich should be taxed SOLELY because they have more money/the ability to do it, but again they're being taxed at the lowest rate in a LONG time). Furthermore, the fact that he stated Obama needs to get a stronger backbone to the rest of the world and Iran. Fucking shoot me. Thats the idea the got us into Iraq, and screwed over our image with the rest of the world-which the Obama adminstration has been seeking to resow. Now I dont agree with all of the administrations policies, particularly on their use of drones-but they've done very well as far as foreign policy.

So yeah, I voted for Obama-and while I'm definitely not happy about the way everything has gone in the past four years-I was more than willing and open to give Romney (or a minority party posssssibly) a chance for my vote-but after that RNC speech....hell no. Obama all the way.

Messages In This Thread