rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Weekend In Santo Domingo Data Sheet

Weekend In Santo Domingo Data Sheet

Quote: (09-03-2012 09:18 AM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Yes Hencredible, like you I am adding the DR to my rotation of Colombia and Brazil starting in 2013. Would go there now, but I am headed to Brazil again soon. From all the info about the DR we have gotten from reputable members, I would go no matter what. Just have 2 questions for you:
1. Any slight chubby or obesity epedemic in the DR? Was in Bucaramanga, Colombia for more than a month and could see this phenomenom creeping up, though not at American levels. I am not sure if this is happening in most of Colombia yet.
2. How does the quality match up with Colombia and Brazil? Both the average and high end.
Im from New York so have met a lot of Dominican girls there and a lot of them were trashy girls. In the DR it seems you just have to hit the right spots to meet sexy, sophisticated and educated girls.

Surprisingly, most of the girls I saw in DR were in good shape. I know what you mean about the ones in the States and that's what I was expecting, especially considering the huge presence of US fast food places on the island...

Make no mistake about it, there are hot chicks EVERYWHERE in Santo Domingo, and I hear it's even better in the north which is hard for me to even imagine.

I feel like Colombia, Brazil and DR have so many girls that you don't think about girls in other countries when you're in each of them. There's more than enough to keep your hands full in DR to even think about going elsewhere.

The main factor I guess would be culture. I think Colombian and Brazilian culture is more stronger, more interesting, and more independent from the United States than DR.

As for quality, it's tough to say but I think Colombia and Brazil has the edge. Colombian women are probably ideal because they have cute faces, big tits, and nice curves. But they are notorious for flaking. In Brazil you find a lot of butterfaces and girls with small tits. Brazilian women have cooler personalities though.

DR women are more humble and go with the flow. They are more than happy to spend time with you and less prone to flake. They also are very horny.

Messages In This Thread