rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:22 AM)Deif Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:16 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:57 AM)Deif Wrote:  

Dorming is considered low status.
He doesn't need a status for a drunk college slut.

I'm going to disagree with you, using my four years at a Big Ten school as reference and the fact that I pretty much exclusively go after girls on a college campus these days. You need status and lots of it.

There are a lot of 6' 1'', athletic (whatever that means) guys on a college campus. He will already be working from a status-deficit from being in the dorm, which is why I believe he'd benefit strongly from having a great city like Boston in his backyard.

The kids he'll be going to school with will be from upper-middle class and upper class backgrounds should he choose to attend Wisconsin. They're not going to be impressed by an English accent or his country of origin. Not saying the same isn't true for Boston College, but there are like 17 colleges in the Boston-Cambridge area and many of them are big universities to boot.

That said the sheer volume of kids his age in the Boston area is why I'd tell him to choose BC over Wisconsin.

Your trolling buddy. Stick a tall and personable Britt in any part of North America and its DHV. Ive seen it to many times first hand in HS and when I parties prior to going to school myself. Hell even the Nigerian kats we're pulling because they had more European swagger then us boony North Americans. They would DJ and have dorm parties and the white girls would just file through.

*News Flash*

Most kids going to University are coming from parents with money. School costs a ton of money now days, even State. Hell to live in Dorms costs more then to live on your own most of the time at most schools, your argument is weak.

They will think the Britt is "low class" when Americans obsesses over Brits in general as begin more refined and cultured.

IF.. they still think so then let him slap them prudes in the face with some '£' Pounds and they will recognize. Going abroad for Exchange is not cheap dude will be padded nicely on arrival.

Your telling him to go to a stiff ass City with stiff ass students. versus a frat town full of skanks. Wow.

Boston is not that great to party in. Its all pubs, its slow during the week, and shit closes early at night. Its a City full of nerds and money.

Listen to your tone. Your directing him to the least populat choice in this thread after UC-Berkley, talking down to the dude, while saying he wont go far at a Big Ten school (maybe it is your own).

You Mad?

*** I just seen that post also, should of been more direct from the start you reeked like a hater on the young dude.

Messages In This Thread