rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

Quote: (09-02-2012 07:57 PM)IdiotAbroad Wrote:  

- Boston College
- University of Iowa
- Iowa State University
- Montana State University
- Purdue University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Missouri, Columbia
- University of Richmond
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Berkeley, California

I was doing my own research for exchange options a little while ago, we both have some options in common. From all my googling and asking of Americans I know, Purdue University is a sausage fest, lot more guys then girls. Boston College is Jesuit and they're strict on partying and underage drinking and so is Boston as a city in general with a really early last call.

This wasn't an option for me but as for as reputation for girls and partying goes U. Wisconsin has a good rep for girls and nightlife and so does Madison in general.

Supporting what Technic said I've also been told that Berkeley girls aren't very attractive, but if you have UC Berkeley as an option you should have all the other UC campuses as well, if that's case I'd pick UC Santa Barbara (it's my first American choice for exchange) top rated party school with great weather, its own on campus beach and a very attractive student body.

Messages In This Thread