rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

My situation. (Advice needed guys)

Okay, so here's a little background information on me before I tell you my situation:

I'm a blonde-haired, blue-eyed 18 year old lad from Manchester, England. Athletically built and 6ft 1. For my age I am very well travelled and I'm studying business management at a good university in England. In the second year of my course I have the opportunity to travel to another country and study at a university. After finally shortlisting my choices to Australia and the US, I came to the conclusion that I am more suitable to the US style of life and I have visited it before, enjoying it thoroughly.
Now here comes the main bit... in this year of study in the US, I want to go to the place where I will have the best chance of getting laid the most times. Without sounding like I am up myself, I don't struggle for girls.. but I want to know according to the American members on this site, which university/location will probably see me getting most female attention/which place you would recommend for easy and hot pussy. Since I will be 19 when I get to the US, I am below the legal drinking age unfortunately. Therefore, it will undoubtedly be day game at the university for me and other hot spots around town which I can pick up girls.

This is the list of universities I can choose from:

- Boston College
- University of Iowa
- Iowa State University
- Montana State University
- Purdue University
- Texas A&M University
- University of Colorado, Boulder
- University of Missouri, Columbia
- University of Richmond
- University of Wisconsin, Madison
- Berkeley, California

I've heard a mixture of things from people on this side of the pond, but anyone who has visited these colleges before might be able to give me a more accurate reply. My accent in America also seems to go down a storm, which helps in introducing yourself to the average American girl. My friend is currently in Florida at a golfing college and says that his accent is the biggest weapon in his pulling arsenal when it comes to girls in the Orange county.

I apologise if there was a similar topic to this a while back, but I doubt it.. as my situation is kind of unique at this point.

FYI, the other locations around the globe I could've chosen from were:

- Australia (Sydney and Melbourne)
- New Zealand (Auckland)
- Thailand (Bangkok)
- China (Beijing and Hong Kong)
- Taiwan
- Germany (Munich)
- Spain (Madrid)
- Canada (Toronto and Montreal)
- Mexico (Guadalajara)
- Netherlands (Amsterdam)
- France (Paris)