rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

After a certain age...?

After a certain age...?

Quote: (09-01-2012 05:23 PM)dandylion Wrote:  

Late 20's/early 30's....Are all still single guys (non-player lifestyle types) just supremely desperate for a woman who is at least above a 6 lookswise and isn't fat?

I've done some online dating lately, and even the most average women seem to have more than enough guys to choose from. I live in a mid-sized city in the midwest and I've had women tell me they've gotten over 150 messages on plentyoffish within a day of signing up. One even texted me a screenshot.

I've always wondered if there was some imbalance in nature. It just seems way too easy for a woman to get a guy without trying, and guys have to go through so much for a woman unless they marry their high school sweetheart.

Agree/disagree?

150 replies in a day from an average looking midwestern girl sounds like hyperbole. We all know women have it much better on dating sites, but they don't have it THAT good unless she's a 9. Keep in mind that 90% of these guys emailing her are utterly clueless low-status males. I've seen some of these messages myself and there are guys spilling their guts out in the first message they send. Shit like that. The biggest problem these betas present for guys who have any game sense is that you could send a great first message and have an airtight profile but the signal to noise ratio is so high for women that you may get lost in the pile after she's clicked through 50 lame emails.

Another thing to keep in mind is that even if the ratio was a perfect 50/50 balance both in real life and online, the demand for women is still going to outstrip supply. The demand for young and beautiful women is insatiable. If a guy is fucking an attractive woman, he's still going to want to approach and fuck more. Men's nature is to build harems, and there's no limit to how many women a man would want in his harem. His only limit his ability to get them, though obviously many men also opt for marriage or committed relationship. So the desire to hoard women is inexhaustible just due to male nature. To that end, there's nothing you can ever do about the imbalanced ratios online or at the clubs or the attention even average women get over the attention an average man gets from women.

As a man you have power as well. She may be the gatekeeper of sex, but men are the gatekeepers of commitment. Women want guys who will commit to them after they've given up the pootang. Once you've gotten that, you then have the power to reject them(so long as you don't become pussy whipped and needy). Prior to getting the pootang, the woman holds all the power. So things are balanced out, but men's upper hand comes after sex and women's before.

Edit -- And yes, lack of good quality and obesity does makes the problem on order of magnitudes worse. That as well as filtering out women with kids already of that late 20s and 30s demographic.

Messages In This Thread