rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do you sleep with fat chicks?

Why do you sleep with fat chicks?

Quote: (09-03-2012 02:42 PM)Kaywhole Wrote:  

Sometimes I like to bang a chubby broad or get a blowie from one.

Here's the thing: it's fucking sick. I get a massive shameful boner when I'm stripping down some hog or making her choke on my cock. I always make sex with an oversized broad severely degrading and I grab handfuls of their fat and tell them they're a "big girl" or to "suck my dick, fatty." I slap their asses hard, I use them like a shapeless fuck-hole and drill them hard and cum on their faces or in their assholes impolitely.

It's the same feeling as banging girls who are unattractive in a unique way (like huge ass). Anyway, fat chicks either make me sick (Yuck! Probably a feminist) or sad (cute face, too bad about that body...) in my normal life, but get me alone in a room with one and I turn into a sick parody of myself. Once I've done the deed and drained my lizard in the lizard in question, I get hit with a wave of shame like the Hulk turning back into Bruce Banner and looking at all the shit he fucked up. I of course don't count these notches, date these girls, or in any way think my behavior is acceptable.

So to answer your question, it's pathological.

Holy crap thats funny! And I agree totally.

Messages In This Thread