rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Why do you sleep with fat chicks?

Why do you sleep with fat chicks?

I just want to say that this thread is "useless without pics" because one guy's fat chick is another man's well built/thick girl.

I know that some of you guys's have posted pics on here saying that the girl is fat, and I was thinking, "fuck I'd hit that in a second!". Although obese women repulse me as well, I actually prefer a girl with some meat on her bones than a boney girl.

I had this FWB scene with this one girl, on the running team at the local uni, skinny as fuck but fit and could go all night....but fuck, after banging her doggy and having her ride me all night, my entire crotch area would be sore as fuck for days after hitting that boney ass.

Contrast that with a thick girl who has a nice fat ass, I'll plow that all night long from behind and I love it when a tick girl is riding me and her ass jelly is just bouncing all over the place, I'll smack that any day over some underfed twig.

Am I normal?

Messages In This Thread