rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women from Ecuador or the USA...Which are the Worst in the Americas?

Women from Ecuador or the USA...Which are the Worst in the Americas?

Quote: (09-08-2012 10:25 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

Quote: (09-07-2012 06:46 PM)bacon Wrote:  

the obesity thing is different here in mexico than in us. ive see many girls in usa that if they lost weight would be attractive in mexico its different. almost all the fat girls here would be unattractive even if they were skinny they just arnt facially attractive. i think its an economics thing here. once a girl gets married has kids unless the husband is wealthy or in top 30% they usually just say fuck it and start getting fat. This is something i also saw in peru too. but in mexico most of the attractive women facially at least under 30 are thin the ones that start letting themselves go early are ugly anyways and know they can not attract a wealthier top 30% guy here so they just say fuck it and get fat.

btw top 30% is like 1200$ month in mexico.

Can we get a ruling on this?

Ali, I say go to Brazil and Colombia after the DR. Been to Mexico and the women are not at that level. They are ok and as a white american you can pull some hotties there. Mexico would be like Bulgaria and Colombia and Brazil would be the Ukraine and Russia of Latin America.

Messages In This Thread