rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women from Ecuador or the USA...Which are the Worst in the Americas?

Women from Ecuador or the USA...Which are the Worst in the Americas?

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:52 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 01:30 PM)chochemonger1 Wrote:  

Quote: (09-04-2012 12:51 PM)Rurik Wrote:  

being right between columbia and peru, i have trouble believing ecuador is a difficult country to get laid in. Maybe it would be a lot easier for a young white dude from america, and not someone who is latin.

Rurik, it is not so much about getting laid. America is full of easy sluts for the player who knows the game. In America, for example, it is not unheard of, for a decent looking guy with game, banging 100 different girls each year, if he put his mind into it. But still, the consensus in this forum, is that American girls are the bottom of the barrel for many other reasons.
That is what I am trying to tell forum members about girls from Ecuador. I probably have averaged banging 50 different girls, each year I have been (mostly 6s and 7s) ....so I am not doing bad here. I have learned how to deal with and how to get the most from interacting with them.
The point I am trying to make is that, just like American girls, these Ecuatorianas bring alot more bad things to the table than good. Ive laid out many reasons for this, which have not been disputed. The only debate is whether American girls are worse. That might be an argument worth having.
As to getting laid, yes for a white gringo in Ecuador, it is probably easier than Colombia (though for me, as a latino american, it is the opposite). Just as long as you head to the right spots, such as No Bar or Bungalow in Quito, for example, where the gringo groupies concentrate from wednesday to saturday, you will do ok. But with all the negatives I have seen from the girls here, Id rather go live in Buenos Aires and bang only 20 histerica argentinian chicks in a year. Though I know Argentinian girls are low on the totem pole, in terms of ease of banging, Id take 1 hot crazy Argentinian girl any day over 3 decent looking Ecuadorian girls. In the end both are bad options.....so that is why from now on, it is only Brazil, Colombia and the Dominican Republic for me, in the Americas.

I'm kind of getting tired of the rvf "consensus" to be frank. Bitchy women, that can't cook, and make poor girlfriends are everywhere in the world, as well as good women.

If girls are attracted to you, they treat you better. It's like hearing a chinese dude complain about women in china. For white men, it's clearly different.

Or an older mediterranean looking guy in poland getting love, and feeling that every woman loves american men.

It seems like a lot of generalizations are made on rvf that only apply to certain types of men in certain places.

Look rurik......nobody here denies exceptions and we are open to debate. Obviously, Im not talking about every Ecuadorian woman. Just like when Roosh hates on American women, all of us obviously know there are exceptions. But stop with the silly: not everyone has the same experience, we are all unique, there are always exceptions type of arguments. That is how women argue to counter truths. Not with facts or by using reason to counter an argument. If us men thought that way, there would be no reason to write or read a book like Bang Poland or Colombia. All of Rooshs books contain generalized information which is backed up by his experiences and knowledge. To a certain degree when you have an opinion you start with a generalization, which you back up with facts, experiences, other experts thoughts, reasons etc.
I stated a certain conclusion, that I backed up with many facts and reasons. Nobody has disagred with me yet, because most of what I say is true. Now if you rurik disagree with me, lay down some facts and info. Consensus here is reached through dialogue and often through disagreements. That is how we learn new info and it is obvious, to the great majority of us, that when a general consensus is reached (i.e Argentinian girls are hard to bang) it does not apply to all. So rurik start arguing and debating like a man, if you disagree with me or any info posted on this forum.

Messages In This Thread