rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Women from Ecuador or the USA...Which are the Worst in the Americas?

Women from Ecuador or the USA...Which are the Worst in the Americas?

Well, I re-open this threat after more than 3 years, with this statement: man, if things in Ecuador are worst than in Lima (because i read your post and its really similar to peru's situation), then it's fucked up. Just a fact: in a couple cities of 100 000 inhabitants in Sao Paulo and Parana i felt that tons of 7s and 8s were lot more accesible than 5s and 6s in Lima pseudo-snob atmosphere. The thing changes with this snob atmosphere in Sao Paulo Capital, there I felt that is as tough as Lima but justified: pulling an 8 is an 8, in Lima pulling a 5 can be felt as pulling an 8.

Besides that, I've been in Machala on a hotel for a couple of days and the girls that were cleaning rooms were hot, some girls in some commercial points too, but Guayaquil sucked. So, I don't know until which extent we can consider them the ugliest of latin american, this countries should be analyzed more with regional perspectives than just generalizing them.

And no, I consider "average american girl" way more hotter than average peruvian, bolivian, guatemalan, ecuadorian girls. But, as I've read, beautyness is subjective, so each one should make its own balance.

Messages In This Thread