rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geezer back from Ukraine/Poland

Geezer back from Ukraine/Poland

Quote: (09-06-2012 12:02 AM)Wayout Wrote:  

I didn't mean to sound racist. I apologize if I offended anyone.
I have been with many asian,black, latin women and very few white. I gotta tell you, I feel so much more happy when I am with white women!
I wish my preference was Hispanic or Asian as I would be married already. Mexican girls throw themselves at me...but I can't see myself being in a relationship with one.
Hey I've been rejected by Jewish girls because I am not a Jew. I was rejected by a Mormon girl because I wasn't Mormon. So forgive me I am attracted to my own kind.
Oh and I am absolutely not attracted to Russians/Ukranians...for whatever reason. Poland here I come...

I understand Wayout about feeling more comfortable with a certain race or nationalilty. Im from New York City and moved around a lot in my childhood, so I have no loyalty or dont feel particulartly comfortable with any race or nationality....I know I am an exception in this. Though I have to say when I have really liked a Brazilian girl, of any race, that is when I have felt the most happy and natural. So for me, it is more about the culture than race.

Messages In This Thread