rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geezer back from Ukraine/Poland

Geezer back from Ukraine/Poland

Quote: (09-01-2012 02:01 PM)jimukr104 Wrote:  

so leave your money to a cause you love or me ,lol
if you ha ve kids with a 3rd world country chick and live out of country, she will americanize ,leave , and your kid will never fully be your kid. She gets custody and child barely know you ,did i mention child support and alimony since she needs money to support child and cant work. BIG MISTAKE. Mid life crisis mode will end and you will find greener pastures , if you sytill want a whiny kid g oto phillpines atleast yuo ca nlive there and family will help ,but eastern europeans are not ideal. Heck i been msrried to my ukrainian wife over 10 years and i will not have a kid with her, i told her it ruin our relationship. They have worst divorce family life than western countries ,part of the reason is extended family influencing how the kid should be raised etc.
we had another guy saying he wanted t ohave multiple women t ohave kids with ,i think these people need to be banned .I think theres some legal issues here, heck if DEB can be banned for sayingg he dates 16 yr olds , i do not see how a guy can basically say he s going to bed young foreign girls and get them pregnant is politically correct.
This forum should stick to gaming girls not advice on how to get girls pregnant.

What if someone just wants to travel around and plant there seed in some women and then take off? That way you can have kids without having the hassle of actually having them. It may be a little immoral and fucked up but its some solid logic.

Messages In This Thread