rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Geezer back from Ukraine/Poland

Geezer back from Ukraine/Poland

Quote: (09-01-2012 11:47 AM)Gaston Wrote:  

Are you looking for just sex or a relationship? What is the age range of women you are interested in?

Hi, I'm an LTR guy. Actually what I want is kids and I'm willing to do LTR, but if they have my kids and prove unworthy, I'll consider it mission accomplished and ditch the woman.

I can't really say the low age range, upper in Ukraine probably about 30.

I got a LOT of interest from women in early 30's/late twenties so what I'd like to not hear is "you can't get what you want."

I was just too lame and didn't approach much, and when I got girls alone I didn't escalate. One was 5'5" 100 lbs, big blue eyes, natural blond, perfect skin, 20 years old-- so I know they'll at least meet me. She was just a perfect cheerleader jack-off fantasy like the girl in American Beauty.

Some VERY young girls looked interested. To be bluntly arrogant--they are smart, I've got a 140 IQ, doctorate, artistically talented AND EU and American dual citizenship-- their kids would have vast advantages outside of Ukraine.

Messages In This Thread