rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The life of an internationa playboyl hotelier?

The life of an internationa playboyl hotelier?

I would guess that most international hotel chain *owners* got that way with preestablished fortunes.

Starting from scratch you probably don't want to get too big and attract too many middle class tourists.

I could see you setting up a solo hotel in an ultra rich place like marbella and using that to peddle some luxury vacation sites in like Bora Bora, Cayman, etc.

Or settin up a solo hotel and researching where the clients do business, and pursuing small hotels in those places. A discrete exclusive business hotel.

Realize that you will probably be far away from the market of young university talent who tend to go for hostels. Young chicks are looking for logistics and the whimsical experience, usually not the luxury until they find a sugar daddy.

I bet you could fucking OWN the scene in marbella if you get a hotel rolling for the luxury but then start a more modest hostel on the same site. Like so me kind of "university exchange" hostel. Rich older fly guys getting to go to the same lobby, lounge, bar, and restaurant as young travelling co-eds? Girls would flock and rich dudes would flock.

Messages In This Thread