rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Advice on Rolling Dolo

Advice on Rolling Dolo

I don't know too many people who "love" going out alone on a regular basis.
Most don't plan it ,sometimes you just find yourself at a loose end.

BUT if you don't have friends to go out with on a particular night ,or you need to make more friends or meet girls, staying at home won't improve your situation.
You don't meet people hiding away in your living room.
I've done that when depressed and it's just led to more depression and the same situation.

Sooner, rather than later ,you need to take the initiative /action and make the moves,even if it's an uncomfortable feeling.
It's what you do and not what you feel that makes the difference to your circumstances.
I believe taking the action builds the confidence too...if you wait for the confidence to do something you'll be waiting ad infinitum.

That's the difference between the Hero and the Coward both might feel the same fear or anxiety, but one acts differently than the other ,and will have a different result usually.

This guy is quite informative on the risk of making the approach as opposed to the consequences Not doing anything.

Messages In This Thread