rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Selling Yourself Indirectly as an Experience

Selling Yourself Indirectly as an Experience

I'd even go a far as to say that Mystery's clothing worked not just because it was a peacocking thing to stand out, but he was selling a character of this Rock-star looking Graver guy that must be famous for something.

So, hanging out with him was like having a key into some kind of world or experience that was far more exciting than what all the guys had to offer.

You win her confidence through sheer force of your personality. Even on this forum, you can tell who the most successful players are- they have the strongest personalities. This is why actors get paid so much money; you go to watch a movie because the directors and actors give you this awesome experience that reminds you what if feels like to be alive.

I have a friend who is involved in promoting, DJing, and does work for hipster publications. He's becoming kind of famous. He has a strong personality, and makes a living off of it. As I watch him get more famous, he's getting 8s and 9s starting to approach him.

The funny thing is, he still asks me for advice about girls. It's like he has all these great attributes to be a pussy slayer, but there is this beta oneitis thing that holds him back. I'm trying to help him realize his true potential as sith lord of game.

It's funny to hear how some of these super fine bitches try to run game on him. They're the worst players! One of them tried to get him to come over to her place asking him things "hey, do you like movies?" "Do you like wine?"
But, my friend is all wishy washy and I'm like "man- do it! You gotta be clear with you intentions or she's going to think you just want to be friends."

Messages In This Thread