rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Selling Yourself Indirectly as an Experience

Selling Yourself Indirectly as an Experience

One time I went to a movie screening, an indie production. Not the glamorous, scenester kind either. The director stopped by a bar in the joint after. I met him, graciously thanked him for the movie I enjoyed... And then I went around the bar telling girls there was this amazing director here, right there in the bar with him. The girls didn't really believe me, but I was so ballsy in my boasting that they thought, "hell, if even a fraction of this is true, it should be interesting..." The bar happened to have some pretty good talent, due to another screening. I brought over several girls to this dude, and he was loving it - he was traveling and asked me for my number for the next night so he could go drinking with me and abandon his loser friend.

It didn't go anywhere with any of the girls, his English was a little rocky. I ended up sharing a table with just me and two girls, got the number of one. But it opened pretty well, and would work with a little bit more volume. Danger and Play said, and it's true, if you want to make a guy feel indebted to you, short of saving his life, score him some pussy.

Another night I was out, and my wing later informed me their was a TV celebrity in the bar. After, I thought of doing the same schtick again, no doubt he would've appreciated it. You sound like a huge tool promoting yourself, but it's no problem if you have someone else doing it. And while you might think the 'promoter' will lose, that's really not the case. It's just up to whoever has more appeal at that point. Plus, hustling girls across a bar to your boy is good for your frame.

Figure out some angle where a partner boosts you up, and you don't do any of the boasting myself, and see how it goes. Switch off so you share the proceeds.

Messages In This Thread