rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

How to Swoop 100 Fly Girls Per Year

How to Swoop 100 Fly Girls Per Year

It's true. I think once swooping girls becomes a part of the lifestyle it becomes much easier. I am a believer in G.

Thanks to Roosh and G, I just came back after banging a solid 9 from Colombia by way of LA. As I was chilling with her at her hotel room, I thought to myself, "is this really happening?" her glorious ass verified that it was indeed true. All this would not have happened unless I had asked her "Are trying to get somewhere, you seem lost" on the street in the financial district.

Damn, I must sound like a shill for the esteemed author of the blog (Roosh) and the G, but until you start approaching and building that vibe with girls, you will not get what I am saying.

Again related to tonight, I was originally headed towards a hotel bar known to have solid rep for cougars, was suited up and ready for action. Ofcourse this 23 yr old girl put a monkey wrench in the plans, but I'm not complaining [Image: wink.gif]

Messages In This Thread