rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Girl you're talking to being a bitch? Here's how to cut her down

Girl you're talking to being a bitch? Here's how to cut her down

You never want to sound bitter, because in her mind if you react that emotionally, she still won.

So say mean shit, but do it with a smirk/shit-eating grin.

You can just laugh in her face, too.

If it's a good comeback and delivered the right way, she'll become even more attracted and more compliant. Pickup 101. This is called passing a shit-test.

My main thing is to ignore the comment or agree and amplify. You have to tell the difference between her being a malicious bitch, or saying something to test how emotionally reactive you are. Her tone, her body language, etc. all matter.

If she's being a bitch on purpose and I was not being rude, I'll probably break it down seriously to her and make it clear to her that she is being socially retarded. Say "good luck" and leave. I have limited experience with this and it's usually the 5's and 6's that do this, not the hotter girls.

I did ask this land whale that I knew through a mutual friend for a cigarette and a light and she looked miserable. We were in the outdoor part of the club. Of course she said no with attitude. I thought to myself "Why is this fat bitch even here? She's just standing around miserable smoking cigarettes. No one is paying attention to her, not even her friends that are having fun 4 feet away." I let that one go because I felt bad for her. It's not worth it. I don't like kicking people when they are down. Her life is her punishment.

Messages In This Thread