rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Spy Cam Watch

Spy Cam Watch

Quote: (08-31-2012 10:45 AM)Samseau Wrote:  

Quote:Quote:

Then again, I also like MikeCF's method of just taking them out to breakfast afterwards. Being seen lovey dovey in public after fucking her might put a bit of a damper on rape charges.

Being lovey dovey will also reduce the chances of her pull a rape charge on you in the first place.

Most girls who file rape charges are women who feel burned. So burned, they want revenge. "Hell hath no fury like a woman scorned."

Where do most false rape charges come from? Women who get pump and dumped, wives who hate their husbands, or party situations involving tons of alcohol.

I think the solution to avoid false rape charges are simple.

1. Don't get married.

2. Don't bang drunk whores.

3. Be nice to the girls you bang.

It would take an enormous stroke of bad luck for you to get a false rape charge if you do those three simple things...

You forgot bang and dash. I've banged drunken whores who I didn't want to contact me again so I pulled out their phone while they slept and deleted my number and texts. First time I was scared of getting caught, now I'm a pro.

Vice-Captain - #TeamWaitAndSee

Messages In This Thread