rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Elabayardes Washington DC Survival guide. Data Sheet

Quote: (09-01-2012 02:24 PM)Merenguero Wrote:  

The best latin dance venue I have seen in the D.C. area is at the Clarendon Grill in Arlington on Mondays. This is where the real salseros in the area go. Do not expect to see massive amounts of talent there, but the girls who go there can dance and if you go there multiple times, you should be able to meet someone decent or even better than decent. The only latin night there is Monday. I haven't been there any other nights, but any information on the other nights of the week there would be appreciated.

Here's my D.C. story. My first night ever on D.C. soil, I took the metro to around M Street and went to a club there (I actually live with the owner of that club now. It's a long story). About half an hour after I arrived at the club, I was posted up at the bar and a girl approached me. She was from Cali, Colombia (The only place on planet earth where women ever approach me is California and they do it all the time to me there. More on that in another post on another thread). This girl could not be called fat or ugly, but she was kind of plain looking and could stand to lose about ten or even fifteen pounds. I grew up at the Jersey Shore and had lived in Argentina and Southern California prior to moving here, so I was not used to places were the vast majority of women were utterly unacceptable. I though to myself, "I don't want to be anti-social, rude, or creido, but this girl is thick and is not great looking and having her hanging around me would be a definite DLV. I need to get her to leave." I basically ignored her and was able to get rid of her. Looking back, that girl was in the top 5% percent or maybe even better than the top 5% of women in the D.C. area. Guys have talked about the culture shock which exists when they leave the D.C. area for greener pastures such as Miami and Los Angeles. I had the misfortune of having the reverse of that when I moved here. In any event, move away from here if you can. If you can't move away, make the best of it while you are here and try to travel as frequently as possible. It's no coincidence or accident that the D.C. area is served by three international airports.

DC isnt that bad. the top 5% is pretty strong. but you're not going to find them posting up a a shitty bar on M street.

Messages In This Thread