rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Women into the Bedroom

Getting Women into the Bedroom

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:16 PM)theIVth Wrote:  

It sounds like you have a lot of entertainment at your place. Personally, I never get thru a single movie when a girl is willing to come to my crib and watch one with me. If your not making a move on her before the end of the movie, then you wasting time and setting this frame that is way too comfortable for her. It will take forever to fuck once she realizes that your not trying and shit will eventually become a wash. I had to learn the hard way.

Movie night at the house is code word for "he's going to try to fuck" to girls. If their still willing to come over, its your duty to try.

So true. I don;t know how everyone else works, but girls who don't want to fuck never come round mine. I can't see why they would.

Only film I ever got through with a girl who came round was Yojimbo, and that was because I thought she ought to watch the film (it's an important piece of cinema), and I hadn't seen it in a while. 'Teacher Game' do you think that works? Maybe as a supplement to regular game, probably not on it's own.

Quote: (03-05-2016 02:42 PM)SudoRoot Wrote:  
Fuck this shit, I peace out.

Messages In This Thread