rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Getting Women into the Bedroom

Getting Women into the Bedroom

How do you get women to bounce from the venue to your place, and from your living room to your bedroom?

This is a stumbling block for me.

In short, my apartment seems to be boring. I have tons of booze, tons of DVDs, a few card games, a camera, a hookah, and my two puppies. That's about it. Sometimes, I'll drink and watch a movie with a girl, and then (if there's no vibe) ask her if she wants to watch another movie - which sounds ridiculous. The card games aren't really fun with just two people. I don't know how to use the hookah (smoking strawberry molasses strikes me as retarded, but chicks did it).

Here are some possible answers:
1. Don't worry about your apartment. All you need is a private space. You build attraction through your personality, not the gimmicks in your apartment.
2. Learn to cook.
3. Learn to use your hookah.
4. If she isn't giving IOIs, then get her out of your apartment and out having some more fun.
5. If she isn't giving IOIs, then ask her to leave as if she's bored you and you have better things to do.
6. Put things in your bedroom: TV, camera, photoscreen, art/picture books.

Ideas?

Messages In This Thread