rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

John Mayer ends things with Katy Perry... quickly

John Mayer ends things with Katy Perry... quickly

Quote: (08-28-2012 04:50 AM)Handsome Creepy Eel Wrote:  

Kitsune, you can't be serious. This is the woman who flaunted still being in love with her old Alpha high-school crush in front of a concert crowd, while engaged. Her extreme sluttiness is out there for all to see.

I'm perfectly serious. At no point in history before the last fifty years or so would an attractive young girl with massive financial wealth have such a hard time keeping a guy.

Quote:Quote:

I don't think she is "successful" at all.

In comparison to what? Massive networth, access to sections of society that most girls can't even dream of. Has the potential to date all but the very top of men; all whilst still being young enough to leverage it. If you look at the boxes for a girl's evolutionary imperitive, she fulfills damn near all of them at a cursory glance.

Quote:Quote:

All that her beauty does is to provide a warm hole to a random horny man. It would be much more of a surprise if she weren't abandoned (by any man with an ounce with self-respect) when the proof of her sluttiness is so easily available.

All anyone's beauty does is make them more attractive to the opposite sex, but seeing as that is the raison-d'etre for a girls existence, I don't really see what the problem is. And if you think being bitter about a first love makes someone slutty, I'm afraid I have some bad news: Every single girl is a slut, by that reckoning. They all want to get back at the first guy who hooked-up with them and left, just the same as every guy who has ever been burned by a girl never forgets it.

As far as general sluttiness goes, the 'average girl' is going to be far less selective than a pop-starlet, because of the differing environment and the risk/reward ratio.

Messages In This Thread