rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

The most beta song on the planet

The most beta song on the planet

I'm wrestling with this now. Currently practicing to be an acoustic solo act, which has a huge female majority audience as far as I know. No way I'll ever succumb to straight up beta love songs, but I would like to give myself some chance of success. Most probably I'll go super abstract poetic and let them think they "totally get it".

I'm convinced singer songwriter game, even in the minor leagues (coffee shops, open mics) will be the absolute shortest path for me to pull quality with less effort. But I'm not quite there yet, gotta get my chops down and my look down. I just noticed the girls that are drawn to my type/look are often big fans of acoustic singer song writer stuff, and I think I can play the part. Once I'm more comfortable performing I'm going to experiment with shit like bouncing day or night approaches to "I want to get your feedback on a song I'm working on" (guitar is in my apartment). Or play out in the park and improv to nearby girls. Lots of unique approaches to try out.

I'm surprised people don't talk about musician game more.

Messages In This Thread