rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Belgrade, Serbia Data Sheet + Balkan Power ™ revealed

Belgrade, Serbia Data Sheet + Balkan Power ™ revealed

Quote: (08-29-2012 04:59 AM)polish rumble Wrote:  

Quote: (08-28-2012 04:04 PM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

Has it also been your experience that polish girls date more than one man simultaneously?

No. I think is rare here. Polish girl in serious relationship wouldn't dare to date someone else, so unless you are not a drinker and you treat her right you can be sure that she will be devoted to you.

Do you think Ukrainian or polish girls ask more often for money?

Unless you are in a serious relationship with Polish girl, she will never ask you for any money, ofc I'm not saying say that this things can't happen here, but is not as common as in Ukraine, we've all been through "I need a new underwear, I want to look special just for you".

You think the game polish women play is more complex than the one Ukrainian women play?For example you become more angry on polish,on ukrainian,on Russian or on Serbian girls?

Russian & Serbian women - straight up, tell you how it is, almost no mind games and that's what is like about it

Ukrainian women - between RUS & POL type, it's a situational thing

Polish women - most complex of the four, their frequent changes of mood are irritating, and often a girl who seems to be DTF at first, after a while will blow you away for no reason (at least you don't know why), but that's from polish perspective, maybe the case witch foreigners is different

Yes,polish women play lots of mind games this has been my experience as well.Also they are largely unpredictable.I am suprised they do not ask for money from Poles.Maybe they are ashamed to ask,I do not know.This show polish guys have a better grasp on them.
So you find Serbian similar to Russian women?Interesting.
Generally who do you think are higher maintenance?Polish,Ukrainian,Russian or Serbian?My experience has been that the highest maintenance are the Russian ones.
Also who are better in sex in your experience?Many claim Ukrainian girls are quite mechanical and others that Russian lack passion in bed.Others say polish are inexperienced.What do you think?

Messages In This Thread