rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Where are you all getting this info from?
Seems like random facts picked up from movies from my point of view.
Im from Southamerica, and i guess most of you forget that our economy is very different than the US economy.
The only cases ive seen the woman quietly accepting that her husband is sleeping around is when he makes a lot more money compared to her, and is able to provide a better lifestyle than she is acostumed to.
Up until a few years ago, before cellphones came along, my father and all of his friends "game" was making more money than your wife.
As soon as she starts making more money the power balance switches and she starts nagging and bitching all day everyday. I know cause that happened to my parents.
I dont know how beta american men can be but in my country, it is normal to honk at girls from cars just cause theyre average not even cute. Also yelling at women who you cross paths with... Mi amor, te amo (My love, i love you) yelled at strange women who are just walking by, and i have seen that happen since i was a kid. Shit sickens me everyday

There is also a lot of ostracizing based on social status, and by that i mean if you didnt go to a certain type of school, and didnt have at least X amount of money growing up, forget it, no game or looks can get you higher class girls(which are often the prettiest). You are labeled as a poor low value guy, and that seems to stick to about mid 20´s where girls looks start to fade and they might as well settle for some guy who at least has a degree

Messages In This Thread