rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Should American men model the game of Latino men?

Sarcasm (in a more obvious form than I normally use), humorous stories, and one liners make up most of my gaming dialogue.

It just depends on what level of sarcasm you use. I used to have a lot of trouble, because I'd deliver sarcastic remarks in a straight up deadpan manner and girls would always think I was serious. Now I use more exaggerated vocal pitches and facial expressions for my jokes, and girls think it's hilarious.

Quote: (08-27-2012 05:14 AM)Ramon Zarate Wrote:  

Quote: (08-27-2012 12:39 AM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

I think we are all forgetting that if we modeled our game on this we wouldn't be able to use the American players best weapon. Which is good old fashioned sarcastic dry humor. We could easily replicate this without all the rest if people were more targeted assholes and by that I mean not buckling like a bitch to bitches.

Does sarcasm work for you guys? Girls really aren't into it when I'm laying down sarcastic humour - and I was raised on sarcasm basically.

Messages In This Thread