rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Another article from Hanna Rosin, this one about hookup culture

Another article from Hanna Rosin, this one about hookup culture

Quote: (08-26-2012 01:23 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2012 01:17 PM)Icepasian Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:32 PM)el mechanico Wrote:  

Quote: (08-26-2012 12:18 PM)Parlay44 Wrote:  

If you want to see feminism in action spend a day in family court. Women can do no wrong in that venue ...even with a male judge presiding. [Image: dodgy.gif]
The judges here know what's up. I'm seeing ore guys with custody and getting support daily. It's going to change in the rest of the country soon.
I was down in Florida recently and I actually noticed a couple billboards on the side of the turnpike advertising a "Divorce Lawyer for Men". It took me by surprise because I hadn't seen anything very MRA-ish outside of the Internet prior. It seems like the lawyers and judges down there are truly starting to wisen up to the reality of the courts' bias.

I know a girl in Orlando who lost custody to her ex husband. She says the courts are very liberal down there and not biased to either side like they are in the Northeast. Needless to say she hates it down there. Florida is a blue state isn't it?

Indeed, the courts in the Northeast are brutal but that's to be expected considering the Northeast is the economic and educational(women's rights degrees especially) hub of the USA. Florida is a swing-state from what I know of.

Messages In This Thread