rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Choosing A City: Russian Regions By Average Wage

Choosing A City: Russian Regions By Average Wage

I've been searching for statistics in order to help me choose a city to move to in Russia for a month. Of course more goes into that decision then purely how rich or poor the place is but it's a good indicator. Here is what I found and my thoughts.

The most up to date info I could find is from the year 2010. This is a quick break down of the facts. ( The Euro to Rouble rate currently stands at 1:40 )

[attachment=7448]

The regions with highest average wages are the north Siberian regions. This is due to the small population but the huge gas and oil fields which employs lots of people and pays well. Hence regions such as Chukotka,Yamal,Nenets and Xhanti Mancicki have average wages of between 40,000 Roubles and 52,000 Roubles. The pussy hunter can discard those regions anyway due to the high number of indigenous people in those areas. Unless you like the Eskimo look you won't be meeting too many hotties up there and the climate is extremely harsh.

Next you have the regions and republics with average monthly wages of between 20,000 to 40,000 Roubles. Moscow and St.Peter are in this bracket as well as a lot of Siberian regions such as Sakhalin,Magadan,Tyumen region,Harbarovsk,Tomsk regions. These places will have higher concentrations of pure Slavs and larger concentrations of hot women. This tells me that since it's average wages we are talking about, a lot of the main cities in these regions will have a strong middle class with plenty of nice cars on the streets and disposable income. It will be the rural areas that brings their average down but it would be hard to bang in rural areas. My advice is to visit these towns like Tomsk etc. for the decent clubs and entertainment options BUT you are in all likelihood not going to impress too many chicks in these places by being foreign or having a higher perceived wealth value. So visit them but don't live in them.

Next we are coming to the 16,000 to 20,000 bracket. These areas are geographically spread throughout the country but are mostly South Siberian regions ( Buryatya,Irkutsk,Jewish autonomous region,Baikal region,Tuva ) or Ural region ( Sverdlovsk, Tartastan,Kemerovo,Kaluga,Samara region etc. ). These will be good regions but the Siberian ones will have large numbers of Mongol/Buryat people who are not as attractive as Slavs. The European regions will be good. Not epically shit but poor enough to make a mark. You could be comfortable there.

Next we are getting to the poorer regions and what the statistics show is that the 13,500 to 16,000 average monthly wage regions are mostly in European Russia and not far from Moscow. Some examples:
Ryazan region -15,000
Penza region - 14,000
Pskov - 14,000
Smolensk - 14,000
Bryansk - 12,500

These are probably excellent places to look. Mostly Slav and hence hot women,poor,not too far from Moscow so not taking an age to get to. You could do worse then check them out but their proximity to Moscow probably means a fair few foreigners have been before you and blazed a trail of some sort. So what you gain in cheapness and transport etc. you lose in your passport being a DHV of any kind.

Lastly,for the discerning masochist we have the poorest regions in regards to average monthly wage. This is where the Caucus republics enter the table. The thing is the Caucus region is both dangerous and highly conservative compared to the north of Russia. Much higher concentration of Muslims and less Slavic women. The poorest regions are Dagestan,Kabardino Balkaria,North Ossetia. There are a couple of interesting ones down near the very bottom of the list too:
Altai Krai: Beautiful region of Siberia with 94% Russian Slav population and hence plenty of women. The average wage is just under 12,000 roubles. Capitol city is Barnaul. Here is a video of the place: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=89_WJjuu_yk
I've seen worse.

Also Khalmykia. Fascinating place as it's the only Buddhist region in Europe. Average wage of 11,600 so it's poor. I've met Khalmyk women in Moscow,they are Korean/Japanese looking girls so they get jobs in Sushi restaurants. I shit you not! Here is a video of Elista the capitol: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cVxa7Hs1u...re=related
Watch it because it's a mad place considering it's in Europe. This would be a great place for those who have Asian fetishes but like the idea of being in Europe ( I know,I know,I'm using the word Europe loosely but it is in Europe ).

The next poorest Slav regions are the Tambov region and Bryansk region. The problem with Tambov is the small population of the city,under 300,000.
Here is a video of Tambov: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UkifsiuBn...re=related

Bryansk is better because it has a higher population ( 450,000 ) and is almost entirely Slav. here is a video: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8UYmVDt-...re=related

Another poor place is Saransk which is eight hours from Moscow. Average wage of 12,000 and here is a video of the town's women [Image: banana.gif] http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dj6ILJZ_0...re=related I would destroy those chicks. Problem is the small population of the town which is 250,000.

So I will now pipeline the hell out of Tambov/Bryansk/Saransk and see what quality responds with a view to touching down over there early 2013.

Messages In This Thread