rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Date Lab: androgynous boy-beta falls for vixen blonde

Quote:Quote:

Chris: I have a great body, eat healthfully, am a great listener, intelligent, can whip up an amazing meal on the fly, and am hopelessly romantic. Dare I say I’m the modern Mr. Darcy?

Did this nigga just call himself a character from Pride and Prejudice? Oh lord!

And they fixed him up with a chick whose ideal man is this:
[Image: tumblr_m8xnw0jwZp1ro64dv.png]

I am convinced they set this shit up to fail most of the time.

By the way, these two, DC is full of them. Effeminate 23 year old dudes are everywhere, many of them will likely come out of the closet within five years. I used to walk through GW's campus a lot to and from meetings and I swear I never saw a dude who I was a 100% sure was a heterosexual.

As for the girl, look at how she addresses the camera and ignores the guy, absolute attention whore. She's well put together and probably quite feminine, but is probably also a ball buster. This is the generation that grew up constantly being told how special and privileged they are. Unfortunately, outside of the expat communities, this is really the best that DC as to offer. For someone with game it's pretty easy to break through all the fronting, but it gets tiring dealing with all their flaking and competing with their "crazy" calendars.

I had to stop reading once I saw this:
Quote:Quote:

Then I got on 66, and it was backed up, and I was like, “Oh, Lord, I’ll be late, and she’ll be upset, and that will start the whole date off wrong.”

Messages In This Thread