rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Communication

Communication

Maybe, its just me but I can't stand this whole never be sensitive/emotional thing that can be so heavily talked about in the game/discussions. Just not my style and something that can really help you/differentiate you from the rest of men who won't be able to go such into such subjects (deep rapport).

I think for me personally, what I would is to just learn emotions MUCH better. This is something where everything gets lost in the communication between men and women. Women are MUCH more emotional than we are as well as subtle in their communication (whether its their communication or reading yours. I also can't stand the whole women are emotional, and men are the logical ones. If you think, that you being a man you don't base your actions/decisions off emotions (at least every now and then) than you are only deluding yourself).

Again, be able to understand your own emotions/emotional triggers, hers/others, and how to enable them in others when communicating. Being able to talk to girls/get emotional will REALLY differentiate you from the rest of the dudes out there, but again-this isn't applicable to all girls and you should ideally be able to adjust to each one. Im also not saying, being a beta ass biatch and emo-no, not at all. Just be able to have deep/personal stories that will really allow you to connect with someone and not just on a basic level. Go deeper when necessary, and girls will remember you. [Image: banana.gif]

Messages In This Thread