rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Deep thoughts by el mechanico

Deep thoughts by el mechanico

I know this is preaching to the choir but I agree with pretty much everyone here, I can't tell how many times I've heard women proudly say they can't cook. How can a person be proud of that? It's ok if you don't know how to cook if you never learned but at least try to make an effort to learn.

Quote: (08-24-2012 02:56 PM)ImWaitingForTheMan Wrote:  

And sometimes they claim they can cook and they suck at it. Or they can actually cook but it's only those fucking vegan dishes. I'm a man and I need meat.

Definitely, I've had the same experience, the few that do cook always claim they are great cooks, then they go and make something and it's usually a huge disappointment, it's either bland or just plain sucks. I haven't met a girl yet that was indeed a great cook, but oh well, at least these making an effort.

Quote: (08-24-2012 08:25 PM)Brian Wrote:  

you know what the worst part about a girl who cant cook it?? if you can read you should be able to cook. is it that hard to follow instructions in a fucking recipe?

Indeed

Quote: (08-25-2012 06:09 AM)Sabra Wrote:  

My second date text to girls used to be

"so what are you cooking me for dinner tonight?"

My wife is the one who actually came over and cooked

Women used to know this. There was that saying, "the way to a mans heart is through his stomach." but that's been forgotten, even though every second show on tv is a cooking show.

Cooking is obviously not the only thing that matters but it does matter a lot in a relationship, how can women nowadays not realize this?

Quote: (08-25-2012 10:11 AM)Aliblahba Wrote:  

I always smack down a woman on her first visit. My place is spotless, laundry done, and food is on the stove. I let them know they are wanted, but not needed. This kills foreign women. They expect to come over and have something to do. Last week a Dominican girl pitched a fit if I walked out of the kitchen, as she was bestowing upon me several local recipes. Good luck finding a girl in the U.S. that does that. They cook out of necessity, and take no pride in it.

American women shit when they see this. In their eyes, I'm a keeper, and they don't ever have to cook. They give up the pussy quickly, and are kicked to the curb pronto. I hold them to the standard. If they can't cook or clean, like me, then they are deemed useless. How can they expect equality between when they can't even take care of themselves?

Gents, become self-sufficient, so you never have to relay on a woman...Period.

THis. I've had this happen as well, as soon as they realize I have it together, that I keep my place clean and organized, that I buy groceries and cook it's like a little light lights up in their eye, they even tell me how great it is that I cook and that I can cook for them. I always have to refrain from rolling my eyes and just think "ok, after I get tired of having sex with you you're history".

Now, I don't mean that I need a woman to do things for me, I like being self sufficient and like cooking (and do it better than most women), but it is nice when they also make the effort and do it sometimes.

Messages In This Thread