rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Day Game Player Kisses Girl on the Street

Day Game Player Kisses Girl on the Street

Quote: (08-23-2012 10:16 AM)Krauser Wrote:  

Quote: (08-23-2012 05:29 AM)Greek kamaki Wrote:  

He does it wrong:
1.Wrong body language.He blocks the getaway to the girl with his body.This is wrong.The girl has to feel comfort.
2.He stays very close to the girl.Again wrong.He should stay at least one meter away to give the girl space.Especially in this case when the girl is Scandinavian and northerners like space during conversation.By staying close to the girl she can smell every smell on him and moreover he may spit on her during talking.
3.He stands in wrong angle just in front of her and not in 60 degrees angle again to make her relaxed.
4.He has wrong posture.He bends and has his arms crossed in front of him.This is very wrong it shows suspiciousness.At another point he has two hands in his pockets which is also wrong as it shows indecisiveness.I usually put one hand on my pocket to avoid thieves while I make gestures with the other hand to emphasize speech and give movement to body.

Conversation:
1.He asks too many open ended questions which is wrong:What do you like to do in your free time? etc.Everyone can do that.
2.He makes too few statements(for example Norwegian language sounds like that) while asking a lot of personal questions.This seems weird.
3.He makes no jokes while questioning.No teasing at all.So he does not connect to the particular girl.
4.Generally he lacks callibration.He cannot adjust his game to the girl he has in front of him.
5.He asks about purpose of being in the city alone which can cause guilty emotions to the girl.
etc.

Also at the end notice how the girl takes his photo to report him to the police in case rape takes place or she changes her mind.Scandinavians do this.As Balkan I would refuse or I would tell her to take her photo as well.Moreover she noticed that the guy had a camera and mikrophon and not a bluetooth set.

I will try to record some of my approaches to Russian girls etc to see how it is done.In some points I get interrupted by other guys who come and leave.If other guys knew what I was telling the girls they would like to beat me.Generally when you see a guy who talks to girls in the right way you will feel annoyed.It is irritating.

I'd like to see your videos to see how you make your style work.

I bought a secret camera but does not work properly.So I will try to record some approaches voice only.
Yesterday I took phone number from Russian girl,today from Romanian girl and 2 days ago from polish girls.

Messages In This Thread