rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Transgender Father upset he can't run Breastfeeding support group - Hamster in motion

Transgender Father upset he can't run Breastfeeding support group - Hamster in motion

Even when he/she turned himself into a man (sorta) still could not loose the hamster. This article is toooooo rich.

Enjoy:

Quote:Quote:

Transgender father says breastfeeding support group rules unfairly bar him from becoming a leader

http://news.nationalpost.com/2012/08/20/...-a-leader/

[Image: trevor-breastfeeding.jpg?w=620]
Some gems:

Mr. MacDonald, 27, transitioned from female to male at age 22 by taking hormones and undergoing surgery to remove breast tissue and create a more male-appearing chest. He was still able to become pregnant, however, by temporarily stopping his testosterone dosage.

^ Maybe you should of thought twice since if you wanted a kid down the road to keep your boobs buddy, just a thought.

“I overcame significant challenges in order to breastfeed and I believe that this background, combined with leader training, will enable me to effectively help others,” he wrote in his letter to the league, posted on his blog. “I acknowledge that some women may not be comfortable working with a male leader. Nevertheless, I wonder if there may be a way to facilitate meetings with those who feel they could benefit.”

Mr. MacDonald said in an interview regarding mothering and fathering as two distinct concepts is “old fashioned.”

^ Maybe its you that needs your head check and is out of line? Last time I checked females have been nursing babies for thousands of years... who the fuck are you?

Ohhh... I'm done.... I'll leave Mr. McDonald alone.

But I'm off to go start a Fallopian tube group on all aspects Fallopian, etc.... will be a great way to meet chics.

Messages In This Thread