rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Back to School Ideas

Back to School Ideas

Appreciate the tips Gio.

I did some college campus day game last fall. Over September and October, I approached about 40 girls and collected 13 numbers, of which 1 I banged and dated for a few months. By November it got too cold and dark for day game, and when the weather got better in May all the birds had left town for the summer - there are literally only 2 good months for college campus day game in my cold northern college town!

Looking back this wasn't nearly enough. On a college campus I could be approaching 40 girls in a day, let alone over two months. Unfortunately with a 9 to 5 gig, I only had a chance to visit campus from 6-8 pm which limited my prospects as there are far fewer girls out in the evening.

My approach this fall is to adopt a far more industrial Paul Janka-style philosophy and play a ruthless numbers game. Approach, approach, approach and close. Text them that night and go for a quick meet up. Soon you're juggling enough girls in your phonebook that you adopt the two most critical facets in every player's arsenal: (1) outcome independence and (2) abundance mentality.

I've booked the first week of college lectures off of work. I'm going to hit the campus and approach, approach, approach. I'm not going home until I have at least 5 new numbers each day. And them I'm going to mass text them all and line up dates. I figure the first two weeks in September are when girls are most receptive and friendly and before social circles have formed.

Messages In This Thread