rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

p.s. I despise comments like these, it is the kind of blatant lies and white knighting about what "women want", and it angers me:

Quote:DateLab Wrote:

cupojoe1
8/18/2012 10:27 PM GMT+0200
I was kinds of struck by his level of physical forwardness. Almost creepy.

Ladies: does this level of unsolicited physicality bother you? I would never kiss a girl unless I'm sure that's what she wants, but every woman I know has a story where a guy tries to kiss her out of the blue, like some sort of romantic Hail Mary. Help me out . . .

p.p.s. Look at THIS shit!

I find it entertaining how the women commenting here are defending the girl and the men are defending the boy.

What I see is that Scott and Cat both lack the relationship skills and wisdom to find and keep real love. They will have to figure it out for themselves.

The pot calls the kettle black!

p.p.p.s.

As an older woman of experience (translation: slut), I can tell right away that this man is a serial dater. He's also very controlling. He sounds like he's had many relationships and dates.

Women never engage in serial monogamy! Oh wait...

"Imagine" by HCE | Hitler reacts to Battle of Montreal | An alternative use for squid that has never crossed your mind before

Messages In This Thread