rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

Roosh reader goes on Date Lab

The guy in the following Date Lab reads my blog (I've communicated with him privately), so I think this Date Lab is a good litmus test to see how much of a difference real game can make on the blind date format.

My favorite part:

Quote:Quote:

I’m a sucker for the plain but extremely cute all-American girl, especially women with long, straight, blond hair.... Height doesn’t matter much, but ideally my date should be comfortable to wear her favorite three- [to] four-inch heels with me

Intimate moments?

Quote:Quote:

And then I kissed her, so that definitely felt flirty... I drove her home, and we kissed some more outside her apartment, and then just said goodbye.

Blockbuster first date, right? Well, she flakes on the second date. Remember that my "go for the one night stand" rule developed in DC. It doesn't matter what kind of amazing date you have, the bitch will flake and you'll never hear from her again. The only mistake Scott made was not asking to use the bathroom at the end.

http://www.washingtonpost.com/lifestyle/...story.html

The comments against Scott are vicious. I've never seen such all-around hate towards any Data Lab participant. Of course we know why: Scott qualified her, discussed how he has actual standards, and still got some action while being the cocky SOB that these DC chicks love. This infuriates the fatties and frumpy non-profit chicks who believe men shouldn't have choice in the dating market.

I'm starting to get the feeling that these Data Labs are impossible to crack for guys like us. No one girls want to show the world she got raw dogged up by a player. Still, Scott did us proud. [Image: thumb.gif]

Messages In This Thread