rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Old cunt slaps guy in face, husband steps in and gets pushed down bleachers.

Old cunt slaps guy in face, husband steps in and gets pushed down bleachers.

Quote: (04-24-2013 10:29 PM)houston Wrote:  

Goddamn, I can't stand people getting involed in other people's business. Those people are just staring at the "fight" and screaming retarded shit like idiots. Everyone's a sideline fighter and shit talker.

This was the thing that annoyed me the most. Seriously, STFU with your side line yelling.

Dude handled himself well. It's too bad we can't see what happened before and what got them so angry in the first place.

Dude shows some serious restraint after that women slapped him. " I can take 20 of those" hahaha.

Old guy feels a jolt of leftover testosterone and feels the need to attack the young guy who already sat down again and wanted to watch the tennis match. -The old geezer literally just falls over after grabbing the young guy.

Young guy just defends himself a bit. I once had a 70 year old Jiu Jitsu trainer. Guy was mean as fuck. Would poke you in the eyes if he had the chance. Freakishly strong also.
In this case I wouldn't take any risk if an angry oldtimer would come at me. Who knows what he is about to do. Sure 9 out of 10 times it's barely anything but he can also rip one of your ears of if he's a mean mothafucker.

Next up:

White knights to the rescue. The cowards that join last (after the security guards are already there) even wear white clothes haha. The young guy seems to push the white knights of with ease. Guy has been doing his push ups in the morning.

His only crime was perhaps being a loud mouth. It wouldn't surprise me if the old folks took his seat.

Young guy +1

Book - Around the World in 80 Girls - The Epic 3 Year Trip of a Backpacking Casanova

My new book Famles - Fables and Fairytales for Men is out now on Amazon.

Messages In This Thread