rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

logistic advice in downtown Oklahoma city.

logistic advice in downtown Oklahoma city.

How old are you? A city just south of OKC called Norman is a college town, great place to live, lots of restaurants and bars, good culture, not much crime. If you're under 28 and don't mind being around college-type kids most nights, that's where I would suggest. My favorite spot down there is a place called Coach's, they have plenty of pool tables and drunk sociable Oklahoman chicks most weekends.

If you're older, you'll want to go out to Bricktown of course. There wasn't a very reliable taxi service there last I was there, but that was years ago. It's a pretty fun place -- but definitely not the only spot around town that's worth frequenting.

Logistics wise.... I agree, driving to Moore or Norman or Midwest City takes way too long if you're bringing along a honey you just met in Bricktown. The traffic in OKC isn't bad, and parking is not much of a hassle. You'll still want a decent car (or motorcycle) if you live there. It's a huge city, and driving will be part of your daily life wherever you live.

What areas have you been considering?

Messages In This Thread