rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

logistic advice in downtown Oklahoma city.

logistic advice in downtown Oklahoma city.

I will be moving to Oklahoma city in about 1 month, and I would like to live in Downtown. In all the countries ( Aberdeen, Glasgow, Paris, Sydney, Budapest) I have ever lived, I have always lived in downtown. While downtown Oklahoma city can’t be compared to other downtowns in the USA, I still think it will be easier to meet people.

Because the house I want to buy in downtown won’t be ready in about 6 months, my realtor is trying to convince me to buy a house in the suburbs ( about 20 mins from downtown).

I am mainly seeking logistic advice over here. Getting a babe home from bricktown( entertainment district) should be easy. I am not too sure how is it done in the USA ( or OKC), but I think it is easier to tell a girl that my place is 10 minutes walk compared to 20 minutes drive. In all your experiences, will this be a dealmaker or breaker. Also if I live in away in the suburbs, I would need to invest in a better vehicle. I don’t believe in expensive cars. Also I want to live in Downtown for more reasons that I mentioned in here. I just want to get your advice on logistics. Whether it is overrated or not.

Messages In This Thread