rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Upcoming trip to santo domingo, dominican

Upcoming trip to santo domingo, dominican

Quote: (08-15-2012 12:43 AM)Nomabtravelor666 Wrote:  

I am going to SD next week for 5 days (thurs - monday). I have pipelined heavily and have lined up several professional chicks (MBA's, doctor, accountant, etc). I dont speak a word of spanish, so I always go for the smart professionals overseas who are more likely to know english, plus usually wont game me. To my credit, I am a doctor and well educated and it wets their panties. I like a challenge though. One night I want to go solo in the best dance club in SD, the hottest chicks (8+) and try my game, for practice or for success. A place where status and income will give me a pull and where there are the chicks hot enough to make it worth my while. I dont care if they speak english if they are a 10. I like tall, big tits, beautiful face, but dont like huge booties. Any suggestions?

That depends so heavily on so many things. Doctors do well in the DR, but they are not as highly paid as US docs.(even relatively)
So I think your shine would be more with chicks who actually know the value of a doc in america.
Santo Domingo has girls have more ethnic looks and girls here are naturally more endowed than most of the world. Front and back.
I can recommend some clubs but you have to be more specific about environment and music. Professionals here dont really hang out in clubs, i think Santiago would be more ideal.
People here IMO don't have a real clear cut concept of class. Its very warped. For example almost every foreigner they see is wealthy in there eyes. So many of them cant conceptualize that a doc in the states is upper class, even for the "streets paved in gold" place that they cant quite make it to.
But be more specific about what your looking for in a club. I'll throw some suggestions out. id hate to send you to Ave. Venezuala and you respond like... were your trying to get me shot!!! [Image: smile.gif]
(Me and Ali are here together, but we are alittle rough around the edges I think. Just wait till he post were I took him last night... [Image: angel.gif]

"All My Bitches love me....I love all my bitches,
but its like soon as I cum... I come to my senses."

Messages In This Thread