rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico

Mexico

Quote: (01-07-2010 12:59 AM)speakeasy Wrote:  

Quote: (01-06-2010 02:44 PM)fman Wrote:  

The girls in Monterrey are known all over Mexico for having what my friends and I call "Moreno Fever". So that is a plus if you are black or darker complexted. When they like you, you know it because they give the "stare of death" like they are striping you down. They will either come right up to you, make comment about "chocolate" or call out to get your attention. The more "well off" girls are much more subtle in their approach and you more than likely will have to talk to them first. The city is also home to two large universitys that are well thought of in Latin america and the world.

That was what I was hoping Argentina was going to be like. This place sounds like a gold mine. You've raised my interest level here. If you need a wing, let me know. I'm down to fly there for a weekend anytime. I need to find a place in Latin America that is for black guys what Peru is for white guys. Other than the girls, anything else in that region worth checking out?

Hey are you fluent in Spanish? How many girls speak English there? My Spanish is not yet on the conversational level. I can read quite a bit, but I still can't understand if people are talking fast.

ps - Okay, just looked through your link to the club photos. I don't think I've ever seen a club with that much talent. Dayum! If everything you say about that city is true, I'd probably find a reason to lose my passport and return ticket home. Also kinda noticed that every single dude I saw looks gay, or at least the gay Latin boys in L.A. all look exactly like them. I don't know who's emulating who.

DISCLAMER: I don't want to get you all too excited about Monterrey but if you temper your expectations. Not every girl is a knock out like in Argentina, however they are some of the best you will find anywhere in Mexico. Everyones experience is unique, however the love for Morenos is something that I have experienced everytime. The best thing to do is to have some time to spend, go where the girls are, and things will happen just like any other place. Spanish helps if you have to do some serious game on the rich chicks. Very few speak English, however I have had friends do very well dispite not knowing Spanish. For me I am 100% fluent in Spanish because I grew up with our father teaching us as small children. Then when I got older I moved to Venezuela and Colombia for few years and then started to travel Latin America.

You are right about the dudes looking gay! But the funny thing is if you go into a club they stare at you and give you high fives and want to talk to you too!
The link of the club I sent is from one of the ones that they play techo. Those tend to be where the more rich girls hang and those are the ones you have to work a little more for because they act like you are nothing special at first. The area where the college girls hang is a different story depending on the club. Some clubs play hiphop and you will be attacked like 50cent when you step in the door. If you go to the clubs that they play Salsa you will the subject of attention because Salsa isn't very popular there so the assume you are a Cuban, Dominican, Venezuelan or Puerto Rican singer. Other places it is all about catching that "stare", or walking up to them. I personaly don't like regional Mexican music but I want to try and hit one of those spots just for the girls. I am positive they would die to see a Moreno walk up in their because they would never expect it!

I am not into strip clubs but I went once. All I have to say is the talent is boundless. Also what you can do with them is boundless. We had some girls tried to come to our hotel that night and the next day because they were on some wifey thing.

My times in Monterrey were blocked on going all out because I was dating a girl down their that I eventualy married. Now that we are separated and the relationship is ending I am going down with a whole different mentality.

I am not positive how most girls are on escalating things to another level. I would expect them to be just like any where else. The whole thing I guess has to be logistics. If you stay in that Hotel I recommended, for most pickup it would be just a matter of walking her across the street.

I am starting to appreciate the value of hitting some girls up on social networking sites. I am starting to think that with enough time you may be able to talk enough to a girl that she feels as if she knows you when you get off the plane. Then from their maybe things can advance a bit more. I also like this because I agree with what Roosh said one time. He rather have one good looking "girlfriend for the vacation" type than spend all your time trying to bang eveything only to end up with mediocre chicks. Social networking also helps you find the ones that speak english faster and if not their is always google translator to help you. You can tell how cool they are by their pics and what groups they may belong to. My favorite social networking site now has been tagged. I have recieved mad love on that site and have been able to line some solid stuff up for my trip to Iceland. Although it isn't the "end all" I feel you can at least get one girl that you can build a rapport with and have a friend when you get off the plane. Just like in regular gaming it is a numbers game. I have hit up hundreds of girls and not all respond or added be as a friend, but you have to keep trying. From tagged I have a ton of Icelandic friends that I talk to weekly. One inparticular I talk to several times a week and have had some interesting conversations to say the least and have built some great rapport with her and she is Bi.....(PM if you want to know more..haha). I have also tried the old BlackPlanet site to see what is out their. You can find a lot of girls that look like they would be very cool, however I cannot get not one to talk to me or add me as a friend. Use every avenue you can, Hot or Not is also ok also, however I am not too keen about putting my pic out their. The Couchsurfing website can help also. You can find chicks that would like to meet for coffee or a drink that like to party also.

Currently I am blazing Monterrey up on tagged and I got this cool looking girl that is ready for me to step off the plane! I am going the first week in April for one week and will try and get at least two weekends out of it. Currently the prices from Atlanta are $591. That is not too bad for the Spring break season. Let me know if anyone my wants to join me. We can then work double time on trying to line up something for a short stay.

Messages In This Thread