rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico

Mexico

Quote: (01-06-2010 02:44 PM)fman Wrote:  

The girls in Monterrey are known all over Mexico for having what my friends and I call "Moreno Fever". So that is a plus if you are black or darker complexted. When they like you, you know it because they give the "stare of death" like they are striping you down. They will either come right up to you, make comment about "chocolate" or call out to get your attention. The more "well off" girls are much more subtle in their approach and you more than likely will have to talk to them first. The city is also home to two large universitys that are well thought of in Latin america and the world.

That was what I was hoping Argentina was going to be like. This place sounds like a gold mine. You've raised my interest level here. If you need a wing, let me know. I'm down to fly there for a weekend anytime. I need to find a place in Latin America that is for black guys what Peru is for white guys. Other than the girls, anything else in that region worth checking out?

Hey are you fluent in Spanish? How many girls speak English there? My Spanish is not yet on the conversational level. I can read quite a bit, but I still can't understand if people are talking fast.

ps - Okay, just looked through your link to the club photos. I don't think I've ever seen a club with that much talent. Dayum! If everything you say about that city is true, I'd probably find a reason to lose my passport and return ticket home. Also kinda noticed that every single dude I saw looks gay, or at least the gay Latin boys in L.A. all look exactly like them. I don't know who's emulating who.

Messages In This Thread