rooshvforum.network is a fully functional forum: you can search, register, post new threads etc...
Old accounts are inaccessible: register a new one, or recover it when possible. x

Mexico

Mexico

Warning This is a LONG AZZ POST:

Sorry guys I haven't had a chance to give my write up on Monterrey. Their are some tall beauties, average girls, and all in between. Monterrey is unique in that they may have some of the least indiginous looking people. Of course you can tell that most girls have a hint of Native blood . In the history of Nuevo Leon (the state that Monterrey resides in) the first settlers brought by the Spaniards were converted Jews, then French settled their after a war with the Spanish in that region. When considering Mexico and the regions, the type of native people influences how the girls look a lot. The more south you get the more Mayan/Incan/Aztec influence you get. If you have ever been to Cancun you will see that generaly the girls aren't that pretty by our standard. They have round faces and are very short. Same goes for many of the southern Mexican states. In Mexico city the Aztecs mixed well with the population their.

My ex-wife is from Monterrey. Since a lot of girls are pretty she would rank as your average pretty girl in Monterrey, which is a knock out by what most would "perceive" as Mexican ala "maria the maid". She is 5'10" and many girls their are atleast 5'5". When I brought her to the states people where falling all over her because of her looks and now she has an contract and works with Elite modeling agency regularly.

The girls in Monterrey are known all over Mexico for having what my friends and I call "Moreno Fever". So that is a plus if you are black or darker complexted. When they like you, you know it because they give the "stare of death" like they are striping you down. They will either come right up to you, make comment about "chocolate" or call out to get your attention. The more "well off" girls are much more subtle in their approach and you more than likely will have to talk to them first. The city is also home to two large universitys that are well thought of in Latin america and the world.

Here is part of an email I wrote another member about Gaming in Monterrey:

"After all of my travels to Latin America I always skiped Mexico. I really though their were no quality girls their. I though the all had that they were all shaped like coke cans. The only reason I though about going down was because one of my homeboys was getting married to this chick from down their. Their wedding was in McAllen,TX and I was in the wedding. Her fam from MTY showed up and I was floored. Also alot of the girls from McAllen were from north Texas where they tend to be "whiter". These chicks had bodys like models and many where taller than 5'4". They were all sweating my black friends and I. I then and their changed my mind about Mexico. Here in Atlanta, most of the ones we see are from South Mexico and are coke can shaped and look like indians.

I have been their many times so I won't tell long stories just where to go to see girls. When reading this remember I had not even though about gaming so one day I will need to get a wingman and do it right!:

Where to stay- I always stayed in the Howard Johnson ($55/night) in the middle of the citys Zona Rosa across for the Gran Plaza the locals call it the Microplaza (mini park with scluptures, art and green space) . It is also on the same block as all of the downtown shopping. Basicly you are swimming in gaming spots.

[b]Where to game
[b]-- Step out the either door of the HoJo and you are either directly in front of the park (Plaza) or in the pedestrian centro commercial that cars cannot pass through. These are the best to spots for day gaming. Walk up and down the pedestrian shoping area, go into stores like you are going to buy something.... soon you may hear "amigooo, en que te puedo ayudar" or "amigoooo...Ala orden". You will recieve long stares by girls and all it takes is aproaching them. Some bolder ones my come right up to you. Most of those you can pass up on unless you want a quick close.

From the other door of the HoJo you can see the GranPlaza. Their are students their and turist walking around to the attractions. The streets are cobble stone and the construction is antique. I would suggest going to the museo de Histora Mexicana. While I was their the last time they had an exibit called the Black infulence of Mexico and how Mexico has officaly adopted its African heritiage as its third mix. Tons of students and girls around staring and waving wanting to continue that legacy!

If you walk directly across the Plaza their is a party district called el Barrio Antiguo. That is where all the college kids hang out and get down. Their are so many clubs that change names on a monthly basis their that it is hard to say where to go. You will here Rock, Reggaeton, and Electronica coming from the clubs. If you really want to ball go to the most croweded one and tip the bounce to let you ahead of the line. Girls will notice. One thing about about the more "well off" girls is for the most part they act like you don't exist. This is because they try to throw more class in their game when it comes to morenos and not act so silly, however they want to be touched also! Here is one place you may check out. View their fotogaleria http://www.bar-rio.com You can get an idea of what to expect.

Monterrey identifys alto with Colombia many that go their notice the vibe. They sweat Vallenato and some rock Colombian flags.

If you like Salsa like I do, go to Skandal. It is a salsa club right around the corner from the hotel. You may want a taxi to take you. From Thursday-Saturday their are girls. Girls come to this place wanting to meet a moreno. Entrance is around 10bones but drinks are cheap. One coveat about this place is that most of the patrons are 25 and up. Again, girls here stare a lot! So be prepared for that eye contact. Even if you don't get it they will not pass up a chance at a moreno. Every night that I went to Skandal my boy and I left with something! Many of the band members are black and are from DR or Panama. They will put you on to some of the girls. The waiters also would come to us and tell us that their is a girl at a certain table that wants to dance with us. Dude, if I only knew how to work things better!! Hind sight is always 20/20 I guess. We had some chick that we left with an before we could drive down the road my buddy had her tits out..haha. "

If their are any more questions just ask!

Messages In This Thread